In an announcement made April 28th, the Town of Ocean Isle Beach has decided to allow beach access as well as public parking to be re-opened. The Social Distancing guidelines are still in place, asking the public to continue to practice public health recommendations.
The orders are effective beginning on Thursday, April 30th, 2020. The town will also allow the short-term rental restriction to be lifted on the same date.
See The Updated Amendments from The Town of Ocean Isle Beach Listed Below:
EFFECTIVE: Thursday, April 30th, 2020
- Short-term Rental restriction will be lifted.
- Public Parking will re-open.
- Beach Strand will be open to the public for exercise, recreational activity, and relaxation. Chairs are allowed. (READ #4!)
- Public gatherings are STILL LIMITED to no more than 10 persons at ALL times and at ALL locations (including the Beach) with REQUIRED social distancing of 6 feet.
- All Public Buildings will remain CLOSED except for essential staff.
- All previously approved Group Activity applications still revoked due to Governor’s orders on gatherings