You don’t need to travel abroad to explore vineyards and taste great wines, it’s all right here along the North Carolina Coast.
Discover beautiful beaches and drink in the local flavor with this charming vacation package at The Winds Resort Beach Club oceanfront on Ocean Isle Beach, NC.
Sit back, relax, and Wine Down Island Style!
This package is for two people for two nights and is valid seven days a week.
June 7, through August 18, 2019 the package rate is from $587.00 for two people
Wine Down Island Style Package Includes:
- Two night’s accommodation in an oceanfront Orchid Spa Room, Azalea Petite Suite, Wisteria Mini Suite, Jasmine Guest Room, or and Island View Camellia Guest Room.
- A bottle of champagne or sparkling cider delivered to your room.
- Tour the Silver Coast Winery with wine tasting.
- Chauffeured door to door transportation in a luxury sedan to the winery.
- Dinner for two at your choice of: Sharky’s Waterfront Restaurant or Roberto’s Italian Ristorante
- Hot Southern Breakfast each morning
- Complimentary bikes to explore the island
- Discounts to area restaurants and shops
Please call 800.334.3581 to make your restaurant reservations and schedule your winery tour at least 5 days prior to your arrival. Roberto’s Italian Ristorante is available Monday through Saturday.
The Winds Resort Beach Club
For those seeking something a little different than just a beach house or a typical hotel, The Winds Resort on Ocean Isle Beach might be what you are looking for.
A relaxing, laid-back, quaint and charming island resort atmosphere awaits to be enjoyed and experienced, Guests enjoy the cozy intimacy of a small property with the convenience of having everything they need for their stay at one place.
Surrounded by palms, banana trees, and hibiscus flowers, there are charming little nooks and pathways to discover.
Ideal for romantic getaways, weddings, honeymoons, reunions, golf excursions or small meetings, the friendly and helpful staff does a great job of taking care of guests’ needs.
Maybe The Winds is so unique because The Winds is family owned and operated.
Time after time guests say they feel like they are family and have been welcomed back to their home away from again.
The TripAdvisor review by Walter from Greenville, SC described it best:
“If you grew up in any part of the country where going to “The Beach” was a magical and wonderful thing and you are a Boomer like me, you will want to spend some time at The Winds.
The wide, wide sand beach, the gardens outside the rooms and the familiar, cozy feel of the hotel produces a deja-vu experience that high rise mega-resorts can’t produce.”
Go see for yourself!
|The Winds Resort Beach Club
310 East First Street
Ocean Isle Beach NC 28469
Phone: (800) 334-3581
Visit The Winds Resort Beach Club website