The Fall Brawl King Classic brings fishermen and their families together for great food, fun and fishing. It truly is a great time to fish the area and why not join in the competition and give yourself a shot at winning cash or gift card prizes.
Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, October 26th or Sunday, October 27th. Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00am on Saturday, October 26th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, October 26th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
*** RULE UPDATE *** Small boat division will be eligible for any boat whose total power is 300hp or less, regardless of boat length
- Entry Fee: $325
- Top 40 heaviest King Mackerel
- 1st place- $25,000
- Garris Evans/First Bank Small Boat division: 1st- $1000, 2nd- $750, 3rd $500
- Cy’s World Junior angler divsion: 1st- $600, 2nd- $500, 3rd- $400, 4th-$300, 5th- $200
- Guy C Lee/Ocean Isle Marina Carolyn Black Lady angler divsion: 1st- $600, 2nd- $500, 3rd- $400, 4th-$300, 5th-$200
- Sportsman’s Choice Marine SPEEDY KING Award. $500 paid to the first King weighed on Saturday and $500 paid to the first King weighed on Sunday. Scales open at 7am and you can weigh-in and go back fishing as many times as you want.
- OIFC Family Fishing Awards, ALL teams that weigh ANY tournament eligible species and have a lady, junior AND senior angler on board win a $100 OIFC gift card.
- Wheel of Fishing. Weigh any eligible species and spin the wheel. If you hit your fish’s weight, you win $100 on the spot