The Fall Brawl King Classic brings fishermen and their families together for great food, fun and fishing. It truly is a great time to fish the area and why not join in the competition and give yourself a shot at winning cash or gift card prizes.
Fish 1 out 2 days- EITHER Saturday, October 24th or Sunday, October 25th. Declare your intended fish day on your registration form or you have until 7:00 am on Saturday, October 24th to call (910) 253-3474 and leave a message declaring your fish day. If you do not declare a fish day, Saturday, October 26th, will automatically be counted as your fish day.
*** RULE UPDATE *** Small boat division will be eligible for any boat whose total power is 300hp or less, regardless of boat length
- Entry Fee: $325
- Top 30 heaviest King Mackerel
- 1st place- $25,000
- Ocean Isle Marina/First Bank Small Boat division: 1st- $1000, 2nd- $750, 3rd $500
- Cy’s World Junior angler division: 1st- $500, 2nd- $400, 3rd- $300, 4th-$200, 5th-15th- $100
- RH McRae/United Bank Carolyn Black Lady angler division: 1st- $750, 2nd- $500, 3rd- $250
- Canady’s Pest Control Senior angler division: 1st- $750, 2nd- $500, 3rd- $250
- Garris Evans Spanish Mackerel division: 1st- $750, 2nd- $500, 3rd- $250
- Sportsman’s Choice Marine SPEEDY KING Award. $500 paid to the first King weighed on Saturday and $500 paid to the first King weighed on Sunday. Scales open at 7 am and you can weigh-in and go back fishing as many times as you want.
- OIFC Family Fishing Awards, ALL teams that weigh ANY tournament eligible species and have a lady, junior AND senior angler onboard win a $100 OIFC gift card.
- Wheel of Fishing. Weigh any eligible species and spin the wheel. If you hit your fish’s weight, you win $100 on the spot